Irish Centres: University College Dublin (UCD)
University College Dublin (UCD)
UCD is a large, closed university campus with all facilities for our summer school on-site. Students can enjoy a secure campus setting, but also have easy access to Dublin City Centre.
Dublin is the Capital City of Ireland, full of history, culture and fun!
Three to four single bedrooms with two bathrooms
Kitchen and living lounge area in each apartment
On-site convenience store
DCU is just 15 minutes from Dublin city centre
Dublin airport is just 15 minutes’ drive from the campus
Local buses stop nearby
15 hours per week
Maximum 15 students
Dublin Airport/30 mins by coach
Orientation Tour, Traditional Sports, Walking Tours, Art & Crafts Work shops, Conversation club, Disco, Talent Show & Museums/Gallery Visits
FD to Glendalough & Bray / Galway
MLI Wrist Bands, Student Handbooks, Risk Assessments, Road Safety Cards, First Aid trained staff, dedicated welfare office & 24 hour care
What’s it like to study at MLI
- Warm and friendly staff who have been trained to look after you the MLI way
- Students will have a placements on the first morning to decided which class they attend.
- You will have the chance to mix with international students
- Specially designed activity programme to make sure you have fun, and experience local culture.
- There is a end of course graduation ceremony when students will receive their certificates
A Typical Day at MLI
- 08.00-09.00: Breakfast
- 09.00- 10.30: Lesson 1
- 10.30- 11.00: Break time
- 11.00-12.30: Lesson 2
- 12.30-14.00: Lunch time
- 14.00-17.30: Afternoon Activity
- 17.30:19.00: Free time
- 19.00-20.00: Evening Meal
- 20.30-22.00:Evening activity
- 22.30: Lights out