Irish Centres: Limerick, Mary Immaculate College
Mary Immaculate College
Limerick is the third largest city in Ireland and is situated on the River Shannon on the beautiful West Coast.
Surrounded by picturesque countryside and the dramatic Atlantic coastline, Limerick is a city of great literary and historic importance, as well as having a great sporting tradition.
Mary Immaculate College is a modern, closed campus, close to Limerick city centre. Residential accommodation is in the nearby Ashdown Student Village.
In Ashdown Student Village, 2 minutes’ walk from the College
Apartment -style with single and twin rooms
One single en-suite room and three singles with shared bathroom
Shared living, kitchen area in each apartment
Homestay accommodation also available, in shared rooms
27 acres of grounds
Limerick is on the west coast of Ireland
2.5 hours from Dublin
Nearest airport is Dublin airport
The College is just ten minutes’ walk from the city centre
15 hours per week
Maximum 15 students
Dublin Airport 2.5 hours by coach. Shannon Airport 1 hours
Orientation Tour, Traditional Sports, Walking Tours, Art & Crafts Work shops, Conversation club, Disco, Talent Show & Museums/Gallery Visits
FD to Cliffs of Moher /Dublin
MLI Wrist Bands, Student Handbooks, Risk Assessments, Road Safety Cards, First Aid trained staff, dedicated welfare office & 24 hour care
What’s it like to study at MLI
- Warm and friendly staff who have been trained to look after you the MLI way
- Students will have a placements on the first morning to decided which class they attend.
- You will have the chance to mix with international students
- Specially designed activity programme to make sure you have fun, and experience local culture.
- There is a end of course graduation ceremony when students will receive their certificates
A Typical Day at MLI
- 08.00-09.00: Breakfast
- 09.00- 10.30: Lesson 1
- 10.30- 11.00: Break time
- 11.00-12.30: Lesson 2
- 12.30-14.00: Lunch time
- 14.00-17.30: Afternoon Activity
- 17.30:19.00: Free time
- 19.00-20.00: Evening Meal
- 20.30-22.00:Evening activity
- 22.30: Lights out