Irish Centres: Griffith College (GCD)
Griffith College (GCD)
GCD is a modern city centre university campus. Just 20 minutes’ walk from Dublin’s bustling shopping area and tourist attractions, GCD is a great base to explore this wonderful city!
Dublin has more green space per square kilometre that any other European Capital City. There are many beautiful outside areas for students to enjoy.
Two twin rooms with private bathrooms
Shared living, kitchen area in each apartment
Small sports pitch
Local sports centre within walking distance
GCD is just 20 minutes’ walk from Dublin city centre
Local buses also stop nearby
15 hours per week
Maximum 15 students
Dublin Airport/30 mins by coach
Orientation Tour, Traditional Sports, Walking Tours, Art & Crafts Work shops, Conversation club, Disco, Talent Show & Museums/Gallery Visits
FD to Belfast /Galway/Kilkenny
MLI Wrist Bands, Student Handbooks, Risk Assessments, Road Safety Cards, First Aid trained staff, dedicated welfare office & 24 hour care
What’s it like to study at MLI
- Warm and friendly staff who have been trained to look after you the MLI way
- Students will have a placements on the first morning to decided which class they attend.
- You will have the chance to mix with international students
- Specially designed activity programme to make sure you have fun, and experience local culture.
- There is a end of course graduation ceremony when students will receive their certificates
A Typical Day at MLI
- 08.00-09.00: Breakfast
- 09.00- 10.30: Lesson 1
- 10.30- 11.00: Break time
- 11.00-12.30: Lesson 2
- 12.30-14.00: Lunch time
- 14.00-17.30: Afternoon Activity
- 17.30:19.00: Free time
- 19.00-20.00: Evening Meal
- 20.30-22.00:Evening activity
- 22.30: Lights out