UK Summer Centres: Liverpool
Liverpool Hope University
Liverpool Hope University is ranked as the city’s top University in the Guardian University League Tables 2020. The Creative Campus is nice and compact, and close to Liverpool City Centre.
Liverpool – the home of the world famous and Beatles and the European Capital of Culture 2008 is a vibrant and exciting city. The City boasts large shopping centres, as well as great attractions for all ages.
On-site residential single en-suite rooms
Outdoor sports pitches
Just 20 minutes’ walk from Liverpool City Centre
35 minutes’ walk from Albert Dock
Liverpool & Manchester are the nearest airports
15 hours per week
Maximum 15 students
Liverpool Airport – 15km /30 minutes by coach Manchester Airport – 56km/ 1 hour by coach
Orientation Tour, Traditional Sports, Walking Tours, Art & Crafts Work shops, Conversation club, Disco, Talent Show & Museums/Gallery Visits
Albert Docks – Beatles Story , FD to Manchester (visit Science Museum), FD to Chester (visit Chester Cathedral), Anfield Football Stadium
MLI Wrist Bands, Student Handbooks, Risk Assessments, Road Safety Cards, First Aid trained staff, dedicated welfare office & 24 hour care
What’s it like to study at MLI
- Warm and friendly staff who have been trained to look after you the MLI way
- Students will have a placements on the first morning to decided which class they attend.
- You will have the chance to mix with international students
- Specially designed activity programme to make sure you have fun, and experience local culture.
- There is a end of course graduation ceremony when students will receive their certificates
A Typical Day at MLI
- 08.00-09.00: Breakfast
- 09.00- 10.30: Lesson 1
- 10.30- 11.00: Break time
- 11.00-12.30: Lesson 2
- 12.30-14.00: Lunch time
- 14.00-17.30: Afternoon Activity
- 17.30:19.00: Free time
- 19.00-20.00: Evening Meal
- 20.30-22.00:Evening activity
- 22.30: Lights out