Why Study in the UK?
The UK is the birthplace of the English language, where better to study and improve your English language skills?
Not only that, but it is a destination full of history, customs, cultures and tradition, all of which students can sample by joining a summer course with MLI International Schools.
Each of our locations – Edinburgh, Lancaster, Liverpool, Reading and London Wembley – offer excellent courses combined with fun and exciting social programmes and excursions to places of interest. Students will learn so much more than language – they will learn about our culture, see famous places and make new international friends!
Our programmes in the UK include:
- 20 lessons (15 hours) English language tuition per week
- Morning or afternoon lessons
- Maximum 15 students per class
- Oral & written placement test
- Continuous support and review from teachers
- MLI Student Diary
- Use of textbook and other learning materials
- End of course certificate
- Full afternoon and evening activity programme with local cultural visits
- Excursions to places of interest
- Full-board residential accommodation in single rooms or host family accommodation
- Courses for 11 – 18 years old
Our city centre location, with accommodation in a student residence and classes, meals and activities at a nearby school, gives us excellent access around this wonderful city.
The University of Cumbria has three campuses. This Lancaster location is its largest campus and popular with sports students because of its great facilities.
The College of Northwest London provides the centre for our English lessons and all meals, while accommodation is offered in nearby student accommodation.
The University of Reading is a popular choice for students with it’s world-class reputation for teaching, research and enterprise. This large campus has a wide range of facilities available to enhance the summer experience.