Irish Centres: Raheny
Raheny – Ardscoil La Salle
Arsdoil La Salle was established in 1968. It was originally opened as an all-boys school and became co-educational in 1978.
Raheny is a northern suburb of Dublin on the coast. It is just 8 kilometres from Dublin city centre.
Homestay accommodation in shared rooms
Homestay families are within easy access of the school
45 minutes by public bus from the city centre
Dublin is the nearest airport
15 hours per week
Maximum 15 students
Dublin Airport/30 mins by coach
Orientation Tour, Traditional Sports, Walking Tours, Art & Crafts Work shops, Conversation club, Disco, Talent Show & Museums/Gallery Visits
FD to Belfast /Galway/Kilkenny
MLI Wrist Bands, Student Handbooks, Risk Assessments, Road Safety Cards, First Aid trained staff, dedicated welfare office & 24 hour care
What’s it like to study at MLI
- Warm and friendly staff who have been trained to look after you the MLI way
- Students will have a placements on the first morning to decided which class they attend.
- You will have the chance to mix with international students
- Specially designed activity programme to make sure you have fun, and experience local culture.
- There is a end of course graduation ceremony when students will receive their certificates
A Typical Day at MLI
- 08.00-09.00: Breakfast
- 09.00- 10.30: Lesson 1
- 10.30- 11.00: Break time
- 11.00-12.30: Lesson 2
- 12.30-14.00: Lunch time
- 14.00-17.30: Afternoon Activity
- 17.30:19.00: Free time
- 19.00-20.00: Evening Meal
- 20.30-22.00:Evening activity
- 22.30: Lights out