Why Study in the UK?
The UK is the birthplace of the English language, where better to study and improve your English language skills? Not only that, but it is a place full of history, customs, cultures and tradition, all of which students can be sampled by joining a summer course with MLI International Schools.
Each of our locations – Edinburgh, Liverpool, Loughborough, London and Portsmouth – offer excellent courses combined with fun and exciting social programmes and excursions to places of interest. Students will learn so much more than language – they will learn about our culture, see famous places and make new international friends!
Our programmes in the UK include:
- 20 lessons (15 hours) English language tuition per week
- Morning or afternoon lessons
- Maximum 15 students per class
- Oral & written placement test
- Continuous support and review from teachers
- MLI Student Diary
- Use of textbook and other learning materials
- End of course certificate
- Full afternoon and evening activity programme with local cultural visits
- Excursions to places of interest
- Full-board residential accommodation
- Courses for 10 – 17year olds
Airport transfers are also available on request