Why Study in Ireland?
Ireland is a country bursting with history, culture and beautiful green landscapes, providing a wonderful backdrop to study English. From unique Irish food to Irish music and dance, there is much to discover while studying here with MLI International Schools.
Our four centres in Dublin provide easy access into Dublin city centre meaning students get plenty of opportunities to discover this wonderful capital city. Just a couple of hours away is our fifth centre in Galway, a stunning location by the sea. Our MLI programme encapsulates all Ireland has to offer and students leave with improved language skills, fantastic memories and new lifelong friendships.
Our programmes in Ireland include:
- 20 lessons (15 hours) English language tuition per week
- Morning or afternoon lessons
- Maximum 15 students per class
- Oral & written placement test
- Continuous support and review from teachers
- MLI Student Diary
- Use of textbook and other learning materials
- End of course certificate
- Full afternoon and evening activity programme with local cultural visits
- Excursions to places of interest
- Full-board residential accommodation in single rooms or host family accommodation
- Courses for 11 – 18 years old
Airport transfers are also available on request